ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

onewayticket's review of Blood Brothers

“ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz”

Written on: 21/02/2013 by onewayticket (1 review written)

I decided to treat my girlfriend to this as she is a big musical lover. We sat through the 1st half which was painful to me as the story was lame, the acting was poor and Marti Pellow was hard to understand. I found seeing grown up men dressed as kids very disturbing and uncomfortable. The little tiny shorts they wore was just as bad as their singing. After sitting through the 1st half we came to the intermission which was the best bit. My girlfriend and I then went to get some fresh air I was half expecting her to tell me how much she was enjoying it but was shocked to hear she wanted to leave too! Dont waste your money please!

• Carlisle

Location

Etonite's Response to onewayticket's Review

Written on: 22/05/2013

I think that somehow you must have missed the point; I will concede that Marti Pellow is not scouse but the general selection of actors for the play is usually very good. I'm sorry that you missed the point of the whole thing as there is very strong story line that seems to have flown over your head.

Phoebe-Thebeatles-Jolly's Response to onewayticket's Review

Written on: 24/05/2013

That is a very harsh way to look at it, not only are you and your girlfriend extremly uneducated but you think it was BORING?! I went to see it with about 70 people, and we all said how amzing it was. You and your girlfriend are cleary impatient people.