Spotify

• Quantity Of Music

• Ease Of Use

samspade79's review of Spotify - www.spotify.com

“Spotify”

Written on: 25/05/2011 by samspade79 (9 reviews written)

As an avid music collection I love online services that give me access to more music. Spotify is the online music system I use after moving back from the States were I used Pandora.com so I shall compare the two.

The range of music on Spotify is excellent, with almost all tracks I look for, including some rare and odd stuff. However the radio option is next to useless. If I choose country I get all kinds of rock music back. If I choose alternative I get hard rock or pop. So in this respect, spotify is useless whereas Pandora used the music genome project to find bands related to your favourites and it worked incredibly well.

The software is also excellent, as a stand alone player instead of a poor web interface that pandora uses.

At five pounds per month you cannot go wrong for unlimited access. Unless you are super tight you should pay and forget about illegal downloads.

• Quantity Of Music