Be Carefull Booking!!

• Atmosphere

• Quality Of Acts

acousticrant's review of The Acoustic Festival of Britain

“Be Carefull Booking!!”

Written on: 10/03/2012 by acousticrant (1 review written)

In 2007 I booked and paid for tickets for all my family to attend and camp at this festival in Nantwich. We never got a festival and we never got a refund! It was cancled the day before we were due to travel there. Despite returning the tickets by recorded delivery, as requested, and being very patient, all we got were excuses and promisses of a refund "after the next festival". This went on for over a year, initially I some sympathy for the situation the promotors were in, but as time went on on I did start to feel I was being fobbed off. I had just been made redundant at the time and the festival was to be our family holiday that year - we could not afford to lose that money. Eventually the company that organised the festival went into liquidation... no prospect of refund ever. But look what has happened now, they are back - a "slightly" different company but they claim the "past" events organised by their predecessor company as theirs! In reallity they are the same people, Mike Stephens etc.

My advice is to think very carefully before booking tickets for this festival. The Nantwich one was not the only one to be cancled, at least one other was also cancled. If you do decide to go ahead do NOT pay the organisers directly (as I did to save a few pounds) - use a credit card to pay, at least you can then get your money back if things go wrong.

• Nantwich 2007 NOT!

Last Time At Festival

• Jethro Tull - Would have been good if we had seen them!

Headline Bands