Loyalty Points Farce

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Minnar's review of Game www.game.co.uk

“Loyalty Points Farce”

Written on: 13/06/2017 by Minnar (1 review written)

Been loyal to this company since the 'Late 80s before the name changed to game. I.E. Electronic Boutique was one previous company they took over. When I moved to the town I live in now, they took my card and supposedly transferred my account details.
Important to mind here - I have never had a loyalty penny from this
bunch of rip off merchants.
I bought my 1T PS4 from them as soon as they came out plus about £200 of games on that particular day.
Bought 4 games last week and I notice when I mentioned loyalty points, the girl was evasive. So I went in today with my old card. They found my Reward Account ?"(%^&*"£ !!!!
Well guess what, after all those years of buying games for my PC, plus an XBox and games for that, then the PS4 and games and games,
well for all my years of loyalty and the £1000's I have spent my loyalty
has earned me .....DRUM ROLL ........ 92p. Not even an effing pound.
Oh they had no record of my PS4 purchase "what date was it purchased" - in the same week the 1T PS4 came out.

I was enthusiastically informed that GAME take money out of you're own loyalty account if you don't buy anything for a year. That is so nice of them. Good job they are not an effing bank - right.
Never ever again will I purchase anything from this bunch

• Newark