Pro-Motor pays drivers to drive

From 1 review

Guest's review of Pro-Motor - www.pro-motor.co.uk

“Pro-Motor pays drivers to drive”

Written on: 03/07/2012

Found this site on free-stuff.co.uk and was a bit dubious at first. The post said that this company pays drivers up to £2400 a year to have an advert displayed on the car. The site was pretty easy to navigate through, and resolved all of my worries with the idea. The advert gets applied as a vinyl that actually protects the paintwork of the car. I signed up about two months ago, and got a call about two weeks later asking for some more information, as I'd left some of the fields on the registration form blank. They got back to me about a week or so later, and offered me a contract. The contract was for a logo and a bit of text, one on each side on the bonnet and back for £60 a month. I accepted and a few days later was given a date, time and location to take my car to have the advert applied. I can honestly say the advert hasn't affected me at all. Other than being asked about the advert by all my friends nothing has changed. I received my first cheque Saturday, and to be honest I'm pretty smug. The money should cover the cost of fuel for my fiat punto. It was delivered by someone from Pro-motor who also asked me to fill in a form that they had given me asking about my driving whilst having the advert. He took a quick look at my car and checked the advert. All in all, top notch service and a great idea.

• Ease Of Site Navigation