Superglide Sport 2004

• Build quality

• Reliability

Muckers...'s review of Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide FXD 1450

“Superglide Sport 2004”

Written on: 17/10/2012 by Muckers... (1 review written)

I rode most Japanese bikes in my time, this bike changed everything about motorcycling for me. Looks, sound, raw appeal.It encompasses everything which most other motorcycles will never do, both in power and chill factors, and adds a smile that every time I look in the mirror, pisses even me off! Its got that James Dean appeal, and makes you feel like there is a story line in every trip.

She will turn heads, Like Meatloaf, she is a "silver black phantom bike", When I first got her, she had screaming eagles on her, but she blew them off. So we replaced them with Vance Hines, and this time put an aluminium tap in each..that day she blew them off as well...I soon realised that this bike had attitude, and demanded a rider with a greater imagination..lol..So this time we used stainless steel taps and designed a bracket just on the off chance that she would buckaroo once more. So far so good!!...and believe me she's good. That good I named her Bessie, for beast and best. She's mine now, till the very end, a bat out of hell...and like the imagination itself, a dream come true.

• 2004