Best service shop in south west London!

From 1 review

amirabiri's review of Crown Motorcycles - www.crown-motorcycles.co.uk

“Best service shop in south west London!”

Written on: 26/05/2011 by amirabiri (3 reviews written)

I have used Crown Motorcycles several times over the last few months and all I can say is that it's simply the best service shop I have come across yet in 5 years of trying many different service shops around London.

I had to replace the back tyre, front and back braking pads, ignition coil, rear brake disc and do an MOT (which meant replacing the rear axle nut) and a service. These were all repairs that I postponed for a long time as I couldn't find a service shop I was happy with and I'm always busy at work. I did not have to return even once for anything or felt unhappy with the results in any way. Everything was top notch and the bike feels as good as new now!

Dave who runs the shop is one of those people who always have a smile on their face, always good spirited and patient. Perhaps the biggest testament of Dave's patience is when he had to deal with Aprilia to order various parts. This was a saga that stretched over several weeks having to chase them up while I was calling every few days to ask if the parts arrived (anyone who owns an Aprilia knows what I'm talking about!). Patience of a saint. Dave was also always happy to provide advise and answer questions on both the repairs I wanted to get done by them but also other small things I wanted to do on my own like connect a USB charger to the battery (i.e not something that they was about to earn from me for).

In short, if you are based in south west London like me then I cannot recommend this service shop more. You won't be disappointed.