Product knowledge second to none

fallisja's review of Bacons Motorcycles - www.baconsmotorcycles.co.uk

“Product knowledge second to none”

Written on: 07/03/2013 by fallisja (1 review written)

Having used Bacon's for a number of years I can not recommend them highly enough. I have had a wide range of machines over the years and any time I have had any issues with a bike that I could not sort out myself they have always been able to rectify it, in a prompt and timely manner. Having moved from London to Cornwall a few years back, I'm no longer able to just pop along to them . (I have dropped in on a couple of occasions when I'm up visiting family and always made most welcome) but I still make regular use of their expertise by consulting them on the phone. I recently had a problem with my bike, which had left my local bike garage stuck (They had suggested several different parts at various prices) A quick phone call to Les, with a description of the symptoms gave an answer that was simple, cheap and solved the problem straight away.
I have only ever received good, friendly and professional service from them, and my only gripe is that they do not have a branch in Cornwall.