MCE Motorcycle Insurance

• Customer service

Southseabiker1's review of MCE Car & Motorcycle Insurance

“MCE Motorcycle Insurance”

Written on: 06/08/2013 by Southseabiker1 (1 review written)

After a couple of mishaps with MCE my current insurer and a really not so positive experience with a couple of sales advisors I was preparing to leave MCE if necessary at some cost to myself and not return. I would describe myself as a somewhat disgruntled customer.

However upon returning a call from customer services I was firstly very impressed with an advisor I spoke to I believe called Steph. She called me back after familiarising herself with my file and then very patiently listened to me. I was wholly impressed with her attitude as she seemed to genuinely care that my experience with MCE wasn't going so well and wanted to sort the problem. She promised me a call back from a sales advisor later in the afternoon.

To my pleasant surprise barely quarter of an hour later I was speaking to Leanne in the sales department. Both individuals are a credit to their employer. Leanne spent a further hour or more working with me to provide a renewal that was tailored to my needs and really work through all the issues I'd had. Her determination and attention to detail have retained a customer for good. Not only that but now I will talk about MCE in nothing but a positive light. What an excellent turnaround. I really hope MCE value such members of their staff as within such a competitive market as insurance it's people going beyond the call of duty like this that really make the difference and should be rewarded.

Have you made a claim?

• Customer service

Bigedmce's Response to Southseabiker1's Review

Written on: 06/08/2013

Glad we got you sorted mate! I will let the girls know your kind words!

Ride on!