Professional, friendly & extremely helpful

daviesj's review of Leap Finance - www.leapfinance.co.uk

“Professional, friendly and extremely helpful”

Written on: 29/05/2012 by daviesj (1 review written)

I was only looking into changing my mortgage due to mine having its base rate increased later in the year, leap finance said they would send someone round to see me, I always worry about this as I've had pushy 'salesman' in the past but Mina (my leap finance consultant) was brilliant to say the least.
Mina was professional but friendly. I felt that she cared about a getting a good deal for me and didn't feel like I was just another number!
Mina explained everything without the jargon, her analogies were brilliant I didn't feel stupid for not knowing certain things, which I have been made to feel elsewhere.
I think Mina's friendly approach is a credit to her and leap finance. The presentation she did for me highlighting every costs was great, I actually understood it. Plus I knew she'd taken the time to do it also. I gave Mina an estimated limit on what I'd like to pay each month and I am so grateful she's done it, one less thing for me to worry about!
I would recommend Mina or leap finance to anyone who was looking for advice on their mortgage, as I know if I was unsure of anything she would take the time and effort to explain it until I did.

Jennie Davies