Money Matters

• Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

Kath123456's review of SurveyCompare - www.surveycompare.net

“Money Matters”

Written on: 17/11/2012 by Kath123456 (3 reviews written)

I'm never one to turn down a bit of extra income or an opportunity to save pennies so the surveycompare website is perfect for me. The website guides you through case studies of people that use online survey sites to make a bit of extra cash and useful tips on how to manage your money more effectively. The articles are thorough though not too long and written well, broken into easily digestible sections.

I love the idea of completing surveys online on the comfort of my own home but am also aware that there are loads of sites offering this out there, but dubious as to whether they are all they make out to be. This is where this website comes in to it's own, with a case study of someone who does just this, asking the questions that I would ask and getting some useful tips. Another article that was helpful to me (and about something that I had not previously thought of) was about how to spot genuine opportunities to test products from fake ones.

Overall, I found this website to offer great guidance for me and, although some of the tips given are obvious (turn off lights when not in the room, don't leave taps running) others are things that you may not necessarily consider (are all your services from one provider, can you get a bundle discount?). I will definitely be checking out this website from time to time and would definitely recommend it to others.

• Ease Of Site Navigation