Spent an hour of my time & then did not get paid

137Andersen's review of Darwin's Data - www.darwinsdata.com

“Spent an hour of my time and then did not get paid”

Written on: 06/06/2016 by 137Andersen (1 review written)

I just completed the below listed survey. I did the full survey and then received a message that my answers were not accurate and I would not be paid nor invited to future surveys. I worked for over 25 years in the Child Support Enforcement Field. I had to work under strict Federal privacy laws. I know about privacy and confidentiality. Why my answers did not match up to your expectations, I do not know. I do know that it is grossly unfair for you to say that my answers were not responsive or in line with your expectations. I gave you honest, considered opinions and am appalled that you would do this.

I do not feel that your services fully explore the depths of consumer or potential jury panelist feelings, thoughts and opinions.

I feel very badly that you so dishonestly conducted this survey and I will do my utmost to make your limited, biased surveys and services known wherever and whenever I can.

Sincerely,

From: Darwin's Data
To:
Sent: Monday, June 6, 2016 12:49 PM
Subject: The Latest Darwin's Data Survey

Dear ,

The latest Darwin’s Data survey is available and we want your opinion!

Here are the details:
Payment: $25 Tango Gift Card
Survey Length: 1 hour
This survey will only be available until we reach our targeted number of completed surveys, so act quickly! Please be assured that all of your answers and personal information will be kept strictly confidential and used for research purposes only.

If you try and complete this survey from a mobile device (smartphones and/or tablets) the survey will close automatically and your responses will not be recorded. In order to receive compensation, you must complete the survey from a non-mobile device (desktop or laptop computer).

Follow this link to the Survey:
Take the Survey

NOTE: Once you click on the survey link the survey will start. You will not be able to stop and start again at a later time. Please ensure you have an ample amount of time to complete the survey before you click on the survey link. You cannot complete the survey on any mobile devices.

Click here to update your profile. Keeping your information up to date helps ensure that you will receive the surveys you qualify for.

It is important to make sure the internet browser you are using is up to date. For more information on optimal browser configuration, please visit our web browser troubleshooting page.

Bkvfuller's Comment

Written on: 07/06/2016

I posted this review and need to change my statement. Today I received the following email from Darwin's Data. Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the latest survey we sent out earlier today. Please disregard the message that was displayed at the end of the survey, as it was shown in error. You should receive your $25 Tango Card within 24-48 hours. We apologize for the confusion and trouble it has caused. We understand your time is very valuable, and as such we would never intend on wasting it. Thank you very much for your time, consideration and thoughtful answers because without quality panelists, quality research would not be possible.

Darwin's Data®