The only moisturizer I have found that works

Chloe-Louise's review of Garnier Skin Naturals Pure A Daily Moisturiser

Garnier Skin Naturals Pure A Daily Moisturiser

“The only moisturizer I have found that works”

Written on: 13/07/2012 by Chloe-Louise (2 reviews written)

I have oily skin but it is also dry, before using this product I'd always have some spots hanging around on my face and neck.
I tried several moisturizers and they always made me break out more. I discovered Garnier Pure A a few years ago and I cannot go without it! I find if I don't use this moisturizer I get dry, tight and flaky skin (even with exfoliator)and I break out more.
I use the astringent in the same line and then the moisturizer. My skin feels so nice and soft after and not greasy at all. This solves the problem of the dry skin. I still get one or two spots especially at that certain time of the month but I am very happy with this product and totally worth every penny (I live in Spain and paid just over 7 euros). The tube lasts me several months, I don't find I need a lot of it for good results.
It's also a good base before applying my make up.
When I wear make up I use the garnier BB cream over the top and then powder fountaion to prevent shine. I do not break out using these products either. My skin likes to punish me for wearing makeup and I finally found a regume my skin doesn't mind.