Not what they used to be, & their reviews are censored

Guest's review of Akoma Fair Trade Unrefined Shea Butter www.akomaskincare.co.uk

Akoma Fair Trade Unrefined Shea Butter www.akomaskincare.co.uk

“Not what they used to be, and their reviews are censored”

Written on: 10/02/2012

I used to buy a lot of natural oils and butters from Akoma skincare. Their prices were fantastic and I thought the integrity of the reviews on the website could be counted on.
I stopped ordering from them when they started increasing their prices, increases of more than 50% on certain items. As a result of that I have started purchasing all oils and butters from a different online store in the UK which has excellent prices, customer service, and excellent quality products.
In addition I discovered that they only publish the good reviews and leave the bad ones out. I discovered that by chance when I sent in two honest reviews of products I had ordered from them. One good review on the first product and one negative review on a second product. They did not publish the second review. They only published the review which recommended the first product.
I believe a company should be honest to its customers. Censoring reviews is being totally disonest to customers. Customers should be entitled to read different views of different products, so that they can make truly informed purchases.

I stopped ordering products from them.

Rlarsen's Comment

Written on: 23/08/2012

Hi,

Please could you advise us which other sirtes? I love Akoma's products, but I have also found they are increasing their prices and the postage is ridiculously high!!

Thanks,

R.

Orobri's Comment

Written on: 16/10/2013

Hi, I had also had not a great experience with Akoma recently this week! order never arrived). Curious to find out who do you order from now?