Unparalleled support.

Guest's review of iUnlox - www.iunlox.co.uk

iUnlox - www.iunlox.co.uk

“Unparalleled support.”

Written on: 19/03/2013

I had an old iPhone I got from a family member that I wanted to use, but it was locked to an unknown network. I used the service offered on this site to find out which network it was locked to and got a response in less than an hour that it was locked to Vodafone.

I order the unlock and it took about a week to get an email back saying it was done and to hook up to itunes to finish the unlock. I followed the instructions to the letter an nothing, just a message saying I had an incompatible simcard in the phone.

Not being too impressed having parted with sixty quid for nothing, I called them up to ask for a refund. The guy I spoke with on the phone reassured me the phone was registered as unlocked with Apple, so reckoned there could be a issue with the phone. He advised I did a restore in itunes and was kind enough to wait on the phone for about 10 minutes while I did it. After the restore I put in my O2 simcard and then hooked up to itunes and BOOM - congratulations your phone has been unlocked pops up in itunes.

What can I say - super happy with the service as I have my phone properly unlocked in itunes so I can sink and stuff, and really impressed the support guy walked me through it on the phone. Top marks from me, very impressed.