Honest & reliable

Guest's review of iUnlox - www.iunlox.co.uk

iUnlox - www.iunlox.co.uk

“Honest and reliable”

Written on: 24/01/2013

I thought this review might help other people make a informed decision before they buy.

First of all I would like to say this company failed to unlock my iPhone, but there is a reason I am giving them 5 stars. My wife used them to unlock her phone and it worked perfectly, and is why I chose them to unlock mine.

However, after waiting for 5 days I got an email from the site saying that my order had failed. I called the number on the site and the lady I spoke with told me the service had "gone down". Here we go again I thought - I had tried another of these websites before and got the big run-around and never saw my money again. Instinctively I was pretty fed-up and started to go-off on the phone thinking I was going to be scammed again. However, to my amazement not only did she say to me she would refund my money, she also asked if I would like to wait on the phone while it was processed - which I did.

I paid by PayPal and when I logged on to my account the money had indeed been refunded immediately!

So unfortunately I cannot review the service (but can tell you my wife's unlocked worked perfectly) I can tell you that this company is at least honest and I got my money back. So if the service comes back again, tehy will most definitely be my first port of call.