Awesome service!

Guest's review of iUnlox - www.iunlox.co.uk

iUnlox - www.iunlox.co.uk

“Awesome service!”

Written on: 27/10/2012

These guys did a gr8t job! Unlocked my 4s in like 16 hours - awesome job.

Real easy solution - a factory or official unlock, like you get from your carrier (if they will unlock your phone for you that is - refused to do it for me).

SImple process, got an email the next morning after I ordered and followed the instructions provided. Seriously easy to do, just swapped my sim over to new carrier, hooked phone up in itunes, disconnect and reconnected again and that was it!

Highly recommend these dudes, awesome job, well done.

Ptaylor21's Comment

Written on: 28/10/2012

You say they provided you with an "official" unlock but i took my phone to an apple store and they confirmed it was not officiially unlocked. Out of interest have they paid you to leave a review as they offered me £5 if i left a good review rather than an honest review

Iunlox's Comment

Written on: 21/11/2012

This person is a direct competitor and rather than focus on ensuring their customers are happy, they would rathertry to discredit the competion.

For the record - wo do not pay or offer to pay for customer reviews. We send customers a link after their order has been completed and ask if they would be like to review our services, but it is entirely optional.