A little slow but the unlocked worked good :)

Guest's review of iUnlox - www.iunlox.co.uk

iUnlox - www.iunlox.co.uk

“A little slow but the unlocked worked good :)”

Written on: 25/10/2012

I am on a monthly contract at O2 in the UK and I have asked them to unlock my iphone 4s. Of course, their answer was "no problem it will take 72 hours". Great I thought, three days and I'm laughing.

So I travelled abroad not worried what so ever. The problem started when I tried to use a local sim. I spent 9 days calling them, sometime 2-3 times per day, but every time getting the same answer, "there has been a problem, but we will fix it".

I had given up on O2, thought I was just stuck. Then a friend told me about this company. By then, I was so tired searching the internet for answers and getting so much info and warnings about getting ripped-off I was kind of over it all.

Then i found this website iunlox. I looked at their website, seemed very professional, not like the ones seen before, and I was able to call and talk to someone, so was pretty convinced they were OK. So I purchased their unlocking service. It took 6 days (could have been quicker) but the only regret I have is that I haven't done that sooner. Thank you - it worked perfectly.