Official Iphone Thiefs

Benm71's review of iPhone Unlock UK www.iphoneunlockuk.com

iPhone Unlock UK www.iphoneunlockuk.com

“Official Iphone Thiefs”

Written on: 08/12/2012 by Benm71 (3 reviews written)

The only thing you will get from them is very very angry. They will not answer the phone (if you don't believe me try) 0871 890 3127. I did get a smarmy email stating that my unlock would happen tomorrow, it obviously didn't.
The last email they sent me they even had the ordasity of signing from my unlocked iphone. Lets be honest we're not talking peanuts here, i paid the best part of £60.00.Needless to say I have sent these emails etc to my credit card company, hopefully these scumbags will get what they deserve, Karma.This is an honest review and my situation is straight forward it was not a pre order.My phone is locked to vodafone they said 1 to 5 days and 10 days on I have nothing, except a desperate need to stop this happening to anybody else. I would imagine this will be deleted but if anybody gets to read this review, please take note!

Nik_Tait's Response to Benm71's Review

Written on: 14/02/2013

Did you ever get a result? I'm in a similar situation and am unsure how to proceed. Thanks!