Genuine service that is fast & easy.

Rogermuswellhill's review of iPhone Unlock UK www.iphoneunlockuk.com

iPhone Unlock UK www.iphoneunlockuk.com

“Genuine service that is fast and easy. ”

Written on: 20/03/2012 by Rogermuswellhill (1 review written)

After waiting 1 month for orange to unlock my iPhone 4 that I wanted to use on the 3 network I gave up and looked elsewhere. I didn't want to aggrevation of having to jailbreak my phone as per other unlocking websites, I just wanted a genuine unlock that I can use as a normal iPhone.

I emailed Jody of iphoneunlockuk.com to confirm that the phone would work on the 3 network after reading some reports that it may not work elsewhere. He confirmed it will work perfectly well and would take a few days to complete.

I paid my money through the website, and voila, 60 hours later I receive an email saying my iPhone is unlocked with a guide on how to finish the procedure. This method is so simple, I just plugged into my pc, iTunes opened automatically and said my phone is now unlocked. Such superb service. The price was fair too, I've seen London based phone shops offering jailbreak unlocks for £90, and this service is cheaper for an official apple unlock.

Overall I highly recommend these guys, a genuine service that works and all I had to do is wait a few days, no phone knowledge was required, just plug in and I was away.

Cheers.