It took some time to unlock my iPhone 4S...

Guest's review of iPhone Unlock UK www.iphoneunlockuk.com

iPhone Unlock UK www.iphoneunlockuk.com

“It took some time to unlock my iPhone 4S...”

Written on: 26/01/2012

... but they managed to do it. I was locked to Vodafone and needed an unlock because I regularly use it in Switzerland and I have a Swiss carrier SIM which I wanted to use. They told me it would take a week, maximum, because of New Year and stuff. Now, it took much longer. In fact, it took a whole bloody month. But you know what? I could make do with the solution I had before for a littler bit longer, so it was not too bad. And the good thing is, they apologized, learned from their mistakes, changed unlock suppliers and, most importantly, always replied really fast.

They should definitely stop promising very short lead times if they do not have the suppliers to be true to their word. But other than that, the solution they promised works and I have my iPhone unlocked. Frustrated in the process, happy now. I can still recommend the service. It is a bit costly, but you don't expect to get your permanent unlock for free, do you?