We got there ....

simonxmills's review of iPhone Unlock UK www.iphoneunlockuk.com

iPhone Unlock UK www.iphoneunlockuk.com

“We got there ....”

Written on: 17/11/2011 by simonxmills (1 review written)

Well, i paid for a jailbreak some time ago and that worked fine. I mistakenly plugged my iphone into iTunes and it updated to iOS5. I paid ofr another jailbreak on 5, but had issues getting that to work. I then took the decision to pay for the permanent unlock for future safety. It took 3 days for the initial email to say its done. I followed the instructions and the unlock hadnt taken. A few emails later with immediate responses, I was then left hanging for a another 10days. I tried to get thru on the help line number but to know avail. I left a voicemail and then a couple of days later an new email came in saying it was done, and apologising for the delay - the launch of iOS5 had slowed down Apples response to them. I tried and the unlock had worked.

The end result is great, as described.... but i was a little frustrated by the lack of communication between the first instruction and the last.

Would be happy to recommend to my friends, but would advise that communication is worked on and also that the phones are answered - even at 5:45pm on any evening.