Official factory unlock

chatterbox2011's review of iPhone Unlock UK www.iphoneunlockuk.com

iPhone Unlock UK www.iphoneunlockuk.com

“Official factory unlock”

Written on: 03/08/2011 by chatterbox2011 (1 review written)

Unlocked my iPhone 3GS in 4days - extremely pleased. Very good service received and all my questions were answered in full and with patience (I asked LOTS of questions!) After paying for software unlocks with other firms which just did not work I decided to go for the official factory unlock with this firm and I am extremely happy with the outcome. I would definitely recommend their service to anyone else.

Bjain's Response to chatterbox2011's Review

Written on: 12/08/2011

How did u do that , i'm wAiting for more then 40 days akready, they not even answer e-mails.

Guest's Response to chatterbox2011's Review

Written on: 28/08/2011

same im getting fed up after paying £60 then another £5, its rediculous, i just want my money back. does anyone know what i can do to report them?

Guest's Response to chatterbox2011's Review

Written on: 19/08/2011

me to. i've been waiting 2 months now and they still dont respond to my emails. STAY AWAY

Mec-Tech's Response to chatterbox2011's Review

Written on: 19/08/2011

Are you talking about IPhoneUnlockUK? I have not received my unlock from them and it's over a month already. They told me to wait from 14-28 days every time I fllow up. After the 28th day they stopped responding to my emails?