Totally Lame

ozzyguy's review of iPhone Unlock UK www.iphoneunlockuk.com

iPhone Unlock UK www.iphoneunlockuk.com

“Totally Lame”

Written on: 30/06/2011 by ozzyguy (1 review written)

I ordered an official unlock from the web site of iphoneunlockuk.com, they claim to be able to officially unlock the IMEI of any iphone, My iphone was bought off ebay and has never been officially activated with the carrier it is locked too ( I am in Australia) but after reading the webpage paid my money and gave it a go, that was was 7 weeks ago, now they do not respond to my support emails and i have to call 5 or 6 times to speak to someone who tells me only the people who aren't responding to my emails can help me. All in all I would not recomend this service to ANYBODY

Guest's Response to ozzyguy's Review

Written on: 18/07/2011

I had the same thing happening to me.

Tppbnairobi's Response to ozzyguy's Review

Written on: 12/10/2011

Same thing has happened to me. Placed an order for the factory unlock on 18/07/11. Apart from one reply for their support team, I have heard nothing. I have sent quite a lot of support request emails via their website. I have not heard anything from them since mid August. You call their numbers on the website, only to be told that support questions are only answered from eamils sent when logged in to your account. I have written to jody at iphoneunlockuk.com but have never received a reply. Support? Soddin useless!!

Mec-Tech's Response to ozzyguy's Review

Written on: 19/08/2011

The same thing happened to me. Sadly i also bought their app package which was full of Free Trial versions. If you paid by credit card, maybe you should report them to Nochex (the company which processes their payments). I don't know if you can still have your money returned but you may want to give it a shot.

Peterdahle's Response to ozzyguy's Review

Written on: 04/08/2011

Hi - just contact me jody@iphoneunlockuk.com about this matter and we'll get you either unlocked or refunded immediately. Some things do slip through the net, but as you can see from all the other reviews, generally people are really satisfied!