One Happy Customer!

Guest's review of iPhone Unlock UK www.iphoneunlockuk.com

iPhone Unlock UK www.iphoneunlockuk.com

“One Happy Customer!”

Written on: 27/06/2011

Have just had my phone unlocked by and I am chuffed!

Granted, it may seem a tad expensive compared to other companies/options but having got in touch with the phone's carrier who seemed to think the IMEI did not exist :S and having paid for a previous unlock which failed (I luckily got a refund) and only lengthened the time before I could actually use my phone I reached the stage where I would pay slightly more just to get the damn thing up and running!

When the info about the network the phone was originally on was given to the company the unlock took just under five days.
The actual unlocking process was extremely simple and any queries I has were immediately answered by the support team. :)

Two days into my unlock I have just updated the phone's software- not going to lie, it was a tense time! I had my fingers crossed that it wouldn't lock me out!- but everything is fine, and my lovely iphone is still working!

All in all I'm very happy- my phone is unlocked permanently, is usable and this all happened in a short space of time :) :)

Guest's Comment

Written on: 19/08/2011

This review was posted by IPhoneUnlockUK to counteract the real negative reviews about them. IPhoneUNlock is a scam, their APP Package are only full of Free Trial versions. And their 14 -28 days wait for unlock is their way of being sure to get paid by Nochex, once they're paid, they will stop responding to your emails. So for those who paid thru credit card, I suggest you tell Nochex to hold payment & cancel your purchase. Don't wait for the 28 days, once payment is remitted to IPhoneUnlock, say goodbye to your money.