Finally able to use my iphone 4

Baje2dbone's review of Unlockscodes - www.unlockscodes.com

Unlockscodes - www.unlockscodes.com

“Finally able to use my iphone 4”

Written on: 08/07/2013 by Baje2dbone (1 review written)

I've had my iphone for nearly 2 years and in that time I had never been able to use it!! not once. I live in Barbados and had bought the phone from the US thinking that it was factory unlocked. Numerous attempts and literally hundreds of dollars later, the phone still wasn't unlocked! I cant thank you guys enough! Sure I was sceptical at first: more money down the drain I thought! But boy was I in for a surprise!! The website was easy to navigate and most importantly secure..... After completing my transaction, I shut down my laptop and went to sleep. lol. I wanted to have a good night's sleep with no disappointments! lol! The instructions given were sooooo simple to follow (unlike some other so-called providers !).... literally, before I had realised it, my phone was unlocked! How beautiful it was to see the name of one of our local provider (DIGICEL) right there in the top left hand corner of the phone!! Words cant describe that feeling! I'm making up for those lost months without the use of my phone! I've never written a review before. But I just felt that I had to. Thanks guys, for a job well done!