11 days later --> No code --> No refund --> No contact

Guest's review of Unlocking.com - www.unlocking.com

Unlocking.com - www.unlocking.com

“11 days later --> No code --> No refund --> No contact”

Written on: 10/08/2011

I purchased a code on the 31st of July, paying immediately. 11 days later and no sign of the code and no contact from customer service.

I have repeatedly asked for my money to be refunded, and still I have not got a reply - and no refund.

Earlier I emailed asking what was taking so long and they simply told me that I could not request a refund until at least 10 days have passed, but no information on where my code was and why I had not got my code. The order delivery page boasts

Redimps's Comment

Written on: 22/08/2011

At least you got a reply from them. I paid via PayPal, did you know that you have 45 days from the day of purchase to open a dispute, so you don't have to wait at least 10 days have passed that is a load of b*!!ocks just like the company.