7 days for unlock code & poor customer support

Guest's review of Unlocking.com - www.unlocking.com

Unlocking.com - www.unlocking.com

“7 days for unlock code and poor customer support”

Written on: 28/07/2011

Summary:
I ordered an unlock code for a Motorola Atrix 4G phone which was locked to AT&T. I received a delivery estimate of two days but ended up receiving the code 7 days later. The code worked. Customer support did respond when I contacted them but could have been more helpful.

More details:
On their website the order progress can be tracked but it only says

Morriseytheconsumermonkey's Comment

Written on: 27/10/2011

Always wary of lots of positive reviews from \"guest\"s or users with only one or 2 reviews.

I think this joker sits writing these reviews.

I used this service, and it didn't provide any code. Only links to free software that I know where to get on the web anyway.

Also be wary of www.mobile-unlock-codes.co.uk. As their site contains the same text and promises.

I should have realised when it claims to unlock Asda phones. As these are always unlocked to all networks anyway.