Working network code provided!

helderoc's review of UnlockUnit www.unlockunit.com

UnlockUnit www.unlockunit.com

“Working network code provided!”

Written on: 02/08/2013 by helderoc (1 review written)

I got the $19.99 which claims 20m to provide with unlock code, it took around 3 hours but the code worked and my phone is now unlocked!

To be honest, I was thinking this was a scam so I reported to PayPal (I've cancelled the dispute meanwhile), this because I did some research and found some other reports.

I'm very satisfied with the service and I'll use this in the future, if I ever need it, also, if the price is cheap!

When you use their service with paypal, you get an instant email by paypal confirming the payment / receipt. Also get one email from them with your order number. Then after some minutes or hours, you get an email with the code and some instructions (basically asking you to use a different SIM card so that the Unlock window is displayed). Then, they say to give them a + as in google plus if we are happy with the service! So, I guess that's why they have more then > 4.7k google plus mentions in the top right corner of their page.

I don't know if this is going to be useful to someone else in the future, but worked for me a Samsung S3 Mini (Three Network/ UK) - this after buying a phone in ebay that claimed was already unlocked.

Ok thanks!