Fantastic Customer Service - Galaxy s3 i747m

Guest's review of UnlockUnit www.unlockunit.com

UnlockUnit www.unlockunit.com

“Fantastic Customer Service - Galaxy s3 i747m”

Written on: 31/07/2013

I ordered a code from Unlock Unit for my Galaxy s3 locked to a Canadian carrier. The price was lower than many of their competitors and I was quoted a half hour for my wait time to receive the code. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived in under 15 minutes. When I tried the code in my device it didn't unlock it so I sent a message to their service email around 1:00 AM. I was shocked when I received a reply almost immediately at such a late hour, and the representative was extremely helpful. After trying a few different fixes suggested by the representative my device was unlocked within a half hour.

I cannot speak highly enough of the service I received. Within a half hour at 1:00 AM I received four quick replies from the representative that eventually fixed my issue with the code (something ended up being wrong with my phone settings). I most certainly recommend Unlock Unit to anyone who needs a phone unlocked!