Great turnaround, great support, cost a bit steep

eode's review of UnlockUnit

“Great turnaround, great support, cost a bit steep”

Written on: 08/07/2013 by eode (1 review written)

*** If you are running a mod, you may need to flash back to original firmware to get the code to work! ***

Fast -- They had my code to me in under ten minutes.
Reasonable -- although the code ended up working, when it came down to a possible issue with the code not working, they offered a full refund on providing proof in video that the code didn't work.
Responsive -- They got back to me on each of my emails within a couple hours of sending an email (or less).

Cost -- the cost was a little steep, particularly considering I could have gotten the code for free if I'd waited a few days and called the manufacturer, but I needed my phone to be up and running by the end of the weekend, and manufacturer is 9-5 Mon-Fri
Missing Info -- I would have liked to have been warned (by either the app itself or by their support team) that using a mod may prevent entering the unlock code, and that I'd need to flash back to a stock rom before entering the pin.

Overall, very worth it, and I got my phone up and running this weekend -- AT&T HTC One X with T-Mobile sim & network. :-)