Works fine on Samsung Galaxy Camera!

Zmarty's review of UnlockUnit www.unlockunit.com

UnlockUnit www.unlockunit.com

“Works fine on Samsung Galaxy Camera!”

Written on: 03/06/2013 by Zmarty (1 review written)

As many others here, i'm also skeptical to use serveas like this. But i wanted to give it a try. I was thinking that i was not ruined if i lost my money if this did not work..

I'm from Norway. Right before our USA trip (We're in New York now), i got a brand new Samsung Galaxy Camera. I took it to a T-Mobile store - it was hallaluja by the staff by the way to see the Android Camera - to get a prepayd data-card. I got the SIM card, but my Camera was yelling about "SIM Network unlock PIN" when starting up with the brand new SIM card from T-Mobile. I tried several codes, but no luck. I tried the T-Mobile card on my Galaxy Tab 2, and it worked just fine there...so the issu was with the Camera!

After a google search, i found "UnlockUnit" and wanted to give it a try. The first try did not solve the problem, but after som excellet mail-suppert i'm now online with my camera on the T-Mobile net!

Thanx again UnlockUnit!