Excellent Can't Fault

Guest's review of UnlockCode4U - www.unlockcode4u.com

UnlockCode4U - www.unlockcode4u.com

“Excellent Can't Fault”

Written on: 27/02/2013

After phoning up T-Mobile UK for an unlock code for a Samsung Galaxy SII, I had to wait 28 working days for the code to arrive. I can't believe operators take so long when unlockcode4u provided me the code within 25 minutes.

Not knowing the unlock process I received the code by T-Mobile and simple instruction, unfortunately the phone wasn't unable to unlock. Phoned up many times to get a new code with T-Mobile sending the same code 3 times, being non the wiser that the same code would always apply. Having no joy with T-Mobile to unlock the handset after months of complaining, I went through unlockcode4u to request a new code.

The code arrived within 25 minutes, to my amazement it was the same number from what T-Mobile sent but with a leading "0". It also came with a FREEZE Code which had not been provided before to allow me to retry.

After failing again, posted a Video to Unlockcode4u who replied promptly with a detail description on the steps to take. By following these steps to defreeze the phone and to try again the phone was successfully unlock. Can't thank UnlockCode4u enough as it has been 2 months of hard work with the Network Operator.

Will never go through a Network Operator again...highly recommended!! Also cheaper than what T-mobile charges.