Unable to unlock & no refund

Guest's review of Unlock Your Phone - www.unlock-your-phones.com

Unlock Your Phone - www.unlock-your-phones.com

“Unable to unlock and no refund”

Written on: 16/07/2013

The website looks great but unfortunately they didn't deliver on their promises. I had an iphone 3g, I submitted the info and they said they could unlock it. However once I paid the fee, I received an email saying they couldn't. The catch then is that you can only receive a refund if you attempt to jailbreak it with software they provide. Jailbreaking was not what I'd paid for. Feel as if this website provides an unfair and dishonest service and would not recommend it.

Written on: 16/07/2013

It's just happened to me. They said "can unlock your phone" then once payment made refer you to other websites! My bank will dispute payment and I will contact Trading Standards. Payment was made to Digital Generations Ltd which is residential address in the North East.

Dear Customer,

We are sorry that you were unable to unlock your phone and have had problems receiving a refund. If you could contact us directly at help@unlock-your-phones.com we will refund you in full for your order.
Unfortunately some phones cannot be unlocked using the codes or software we supply, however we understand your concerns should have been dealt within a reasonable time of contacting us and apologise that this was not the case.

Written on: 18/07/2013

You have promised refund in 7 days. If you do not keep this promise I will carry out the actions previously mentioned.

Dear Customer,

If no unlock solution was provided a refund will have been made within hours of the failed unlocking, although it can take up to seven days to process refunds are generally in your account within a few working days. If you have any issues you can contact us.

Written on: 22/07/2013

Unlock Team lived up to it's promise and refund given in a matter of days. Thank you Unlock Team.

Vimxeg's Comment

Written on: 17/07/2013

Same thing happen to me. They have advised me to use their jailbreaking software instead, which is not the service that they offer up front on their website. I am still hoping I can get my money back.