Take your money & run

Guest's review of Unlock Your Phone - www.unlock-your-phones.com

Unlock Your Phone - www.unlock-your-phones.com

“Take your money and run”

Written on: 28/06/2013

Website advised it could unlock my HTC so on that basis I proceeded with the transaction. Received an email 4 hours later saying oops no we can't but try links to these help websites (had already tried that). Eventually got someone on ebay to unlock it for 99p and not the £7.99 they charged me.

I have emailed their customer services dept 4 times now to ask for my account to be refunded under their refund guarantee. One week later I have had no response and still no refund. If you want to give them a donation of £7.99 then go ahead, but don't expet them to unlock your phone.

By Unlockteam

Written on: 02/07/2013

Dear Customer,
We apologise you have had issues contacting us or unlocking your phone. Please contact help@unlock-your-phones.com, including your order number and we will be able to try and resolve your issues or will refund you in full.
Kind Regards