Unlocking Samsung mobile phone

Guest's review of Unlock Samsung Online - www.unlocksamsungonline.com

Unlock Samsung Online - www.unlocksamsungonline.com

“Unlocking Samsung mobile phone”

Written on: 04/07/2013

My wife got a Samsung Galaxy mobile as a present from one of the family. She thought it was too modern and after a couple of weeks she went back to her old Nokia phone which she finds to be much simpler.
After a few months I decided I would take the phone and use it myself as I was also using an older phone. My wife's phone is connected to Vodafone while I'm connected to Emobile. I made application to Vodafone for unlocking code and after three weeks of waiting and no response, I decided to search the internet and came across your site "Unlock Samsung on line" I filled up the application form for the required code which was simple and straightforward. I did it fairly late one night and imagine my surprise on the following forenoon I received an email with the required code. My first thought was, would I have difficulty in using this information and unlocking the phone. I might add that I am seventy-six years of age and new technology can prove a little troublesome for me. No need to worry though as all I had to do was enter the code and hey presto my phone was unlocked. Happy days are here again.