Bad Services

Guest's review of Unlock Samsung Online - www.unlocksamsungonline.com

Unlock Samsung Online - www.unlocksamsungonline.com

“Bad Services ”

Written on: 14/03/2013

I would not buy from them again.
They did not want to refund my account, because they claim can't stop the order.
my was broken after 1 hours after I ordere my lock code. my phone was water damage
now i have no use for the lock code. bad customer services not even try
and they time around to send my the lock code was about 3 days.

I would no buy lock code number from them again

Written on: 20/03/2013

This has nothing to do with 'bad service', is it our fault your phone got damaged? No of course not. You make a claim that we couldn't refund after 1 hour, well guess what our delivery time is often faster then 1 hour,. I don't know your details so can't check how long it took for you, you claim it was 3 days which is 100% nonsense.

The only possibility it took longer then the max 24 hours is when you ordered your unlock code Friday afternoon / night as the code processing is not done during the weekend (which is clearly stated before purchase) and then still it would not be 3 days as it would have been delivered Monday morning.

And even if you ordered your unlock code over the weekend and informed us during the weekend about your phone problem we could not have stopped the order. As soon as YOU submit your IMEI on our website the order is locked in and put in a processing queue for unlock codes lookup from this very moment we have no control over the order process as these unlock codes come directly from Samsung themselves until we deliver the results.

You purchased the unlock codes for your phone which we delivered, these codes will still work when you have your phone repaired.

Also in our terms and refund rules we clearly state once an order is placed we can't stop it, that is simply how the system works. It is designed for fast unlock code delivery. Not for people who manage to drop their phone in the water in the time between ordering and delivery.

Written on: 30/06/2013

You don't refund also when its by cable and you know that it wasn't used. So it doesn't matter what you write in your policy basically you won't return any money that you got. Only option is to issue chargeback through VISA or open dispute in PayPal

Written on: 30/06/2013

again you speak a whole lot of nonsense but that is no big surprise.

If in some rare case our software fails to unlock a phone (unlock by cable) and the customer works with us to solve the problem but we can't we refund no problem.

Also in case of unlock by codes and unlock codes are not found we refund no problem.

All this info is publicly available.

Also have a look at all the other very positive comments... see a trend there? Perhaps you should start looking at yourself instead of putting the blaim of a problem with others.

Written on: 01/07/2013

Look at the trend now where you have 3 posts with 1 star just because you can't give lower grade. This is a trend.
I'm not sure that previous reviews are even real.

Written on: 01/07/2013

Most likely all of them are yours, we'll ask reviewcentre to check this. And trust me there is no trend we still have as many sales as ever and all of them are happy customers. And the few we have problem they communicate with us normally like educated people and we solve the problems together.

As for all the other reviews they are 100% real. We ask every customer for a review by email even you remember? Otherwise you wouldn't even be here.

Written on: 01/07/2013

I found this review web site by my own, and you can quit talking in plural since there is no "We", you are just one person that wrote on his personal site: "I create AWESOME Online Products" which couldn't be further from the the truth.

ANYONE that wants refund from this site just call you credit card company within 90 days of the purchase and ask to reverse the transaction giving them the date and amount, this will hurt this site and eventually will cause the credit card company to refuse processing transactions from this site.

Written on: 01/07/2013

Sure you did, it is all very easy to say all kind of stuff hiding behind anonymity isn't it? Don't you think it is time you come behind from that cowardly curtain of anonymity and I'll look up your case and make it publicly available so everybody can have a look for themselves about what you are complaining..

On top of that now you pretend to know everything about us that's amazing are you like psychic?

The website you found is mine and I'm (co-)owner of all those products. That doesn't mean I create everything on my own.

The UnlockSamsungOnline is co-owned by 2 people and we have various more people working on different things (design, web programming, video creation, reverse engineering etc etc). So please don't pretend you know (or understand) anything about what we do..

Written on: 02/07/2013

The fact is that you hold money for service that didn't work and you refuse to return it.

You know that it wasn't used since its unlocking by cable and it connects to your server to perform the unlocking.

The sum of money you took won't devastate me I'm doing it for the principle so that you won't enjoy this money and warn others about your site.

Written on: 03/07/2013

CORRECTION: You won't be able to enjoy this money anyhow since I got this transaction reversed and the money was returned to my credit card.

I hope you enjoyed the fee associated with this reversal (chargeback).