Unlocked Samsung SGH-T559 Comeback

Rich_007's review of Unlock Samsung Online - www.unlocksamsungonline.com

Unlock Samsung Online - www.unlocksamsungonline.com

“Unlocked Samsung SGH-T559 Comeback”

Written on: 10/02/2013 by Rich_007 (1 review written)

Tried unlocking my phone through T-Mobile (their policy states they provide the codes free to customers meeting certain criteria), but that is BS!! All I got was the "run-around".
Also tried unlocking by IMEI # from two other websites, but they couldn't do it either. Then I took a chance with these guys and the SRS software using a cable connection.
There were a few problems and several days of back-and-forth messages between Steve and myself. But it all worked out and my phone is now unlocked.
I am VERY SATISFIED with the support given and BIG KUDOS to Steve - he always responded promptly with beneficial information. He even offered his Skype handle for me to call him if needed.
I don't know if it was just my phone, but the instructions were a bit vague in certain areas and would need a little more detail to make this quicker and easier in my case. I would have rated this a 4.5 if it was available, but couldn't quite give a 5 due to the difficulties I encountered.
Nevertheless, I highly recommend SRS for anyone wanting to unlock or unfreeze their phone. THEY DELIVER! I'll definitely use them again with any other phones I need unlocked - PLUS I'm recommending them to my friends in need. Also found a 15% discount online, so saved a few bucks.