JUst bad

Guest's review of Unlock Samsung Online - www.unlocksamsungonline.com

Unlock Samsung Online - www.unlocksamsungonline.com

“JUst bad ”

Written on: 09/08/2012

I buy an unlock code an neve got it then when i called back to get my money back they gave me the run around it been twoo weels later an still nuttin

Unlocksamsungonline's Comment

Written on: 21/08/2012

Hello,
We have been traveling as stated on our blog and in reaction to our support tickets which did create some delays. However we do not 'give anybody the run around', and I doubt it actually took 2 weeks for the refund to be processed.

If unlock codes can not be found (which usually happens if wrong data is provided or just wrong product ordered in relation with geographical location of the locked phone) we provide refund in normal operation within 1 or 2 days. Due traveling in last couple weeks it could take up to a few days (4 - 5 days) however not 2 weeks. I do not have your case information as you did not mentioned this so I can't check your specific case. However if you still have any problems please do contact support via our ticket system:

We are happy to solve it. All outstanding tickets have already been answered in the last couple days and there are no due refunds outstanding.