100% Trusted & Successful.Superb Customer Care

MalithMax's review of Safe Unlock Code - www.safeunlockcode.com

Safe Unlock Code - www.safeunlockcode.com

“100% Trusted and Successful.Superb Customer Care”

Written on: 12/07/2013 by MalithMax (1 review written)

First of all i must tell that i am not getting paid even a single penny for writing this review. I am writing this because i am 1000% satisfied of their service and everything. My Device was a Sony Xperia TL LT30at which was locked to AT&T USA. Even they(AT&T) offered unlocking keys for free i was not able to get it from AT&T as they rejected to provide me the key. Then i browse the internet for online unlocking for this device and most of them almost all of them asked me to pay $39+ to get my unlock code. So i was afraid to pay such a big amount ( It's a big amount when converted into My currency). Finally i went to safeunlockcode.com as well. Even they also also requested the same amount at the first inquiry. But later on they offered me an super discount at a time that i never expected. they reduced more than a half of the cost. Then finally less than in 24 Hours they were able to provide me a genuine unlock code with instruction to my inbox. In between that time period they were so responsible to keep me updated on every single step and they handled it like a friend of mine. They don't hunt behind the money, they care only about the customer satisfaction and they know the real value of a customer. Don't be afraid, just pay them and get your key delivered really fast. they do handle each request personally.

If you need any further verification please don't be hesitate to contact me. i can provide any sort of proofs to prove they are trusted.

Thank you so much SafeUnlockCode.com for helping me in Unlocking my device for such a small amount. Really worth it. Wishing you all the very best. At any point i am ready to stand by SafeUnlockCode.com to prove their service is 1000% trusted.