Cheaper than other sites, you get what you pay for.

aaryashadow's review of Quick Phone Unlock - www.quickphoneunlock.com

Quick Phone Unlock - www.quickphoneunlock.com

“Cheaper than other sites, you get what you pay for.”

Written on: 23/01/2013 by aaryashadow (0 reviews written)

I went to this site because for my phone, they were 15$ cheaper than other websites.

I don't know much about phone unlocking. I looked on google and youtube to know how to do it, checked instructions.

I got my unlock code. Got my sim card in the phone and turned it on. The phone sent me a message "Phone freeze". Note that no random unlock code was tried.

What they told me is it's my fault, I entered too many unlock code, and they can't redfund me since my phone is frozen, and their warranty don't apply. They wanted to sell me the unfreeze code for an extra 35$.

EVERY other website will send you both codes in the first place. Don't bother using quickphoneunlock.com

Since I needed an unfreeze code anyway, I got it from ANOTHER website and accepted I just lost 20$.

Onested's Response to aaryashadow's Review

Written on: 11/02/2013

If you need an unfreeze code you should have asked lol!