Poor communication & did not deliver

keviny2's review of OfficialiPhoneUnlock.co.uk - www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk

OfficialiPhoneUnlock.co.uk - www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk

“Poor communication and did not deliver”

Written on: 07/07/2013 by keviny2 (1 review written)

I ordered an iPhone unlock for a UK phone locked to Orange. This was not a cheap option at £89.99 but I thought it would be worthwhile.

I waited as a week went by and did not contact them because their information says not to and just be patient.

After a couple of weeks a noticed an update on this website saying that Orange unlocks had been suspended. That's life but not a word from the company to inform me. I contacted them and they did little to assure me that the service would return.

I then had to return the phone and therefore my IMEI number is now not valid and I've tried to contact them for over 2 weeks and not one reply. All I want is a refund.

I noticed that recently they've posted an update asking for more money to complete the transaction that they had previously accepted from me at a different rate (is that entirely legal?). Again I've asked for a refund.

Will now seek a refund from my credit card company.

Whilst I see lots of happy customers here, I suggest the business is not really the sort of company that you'd really want to do business with because quite frankly they do not possess one ounce of customer service.

Kh2825's Response to keviny2's Review

Written on: 15/07/2013

i agree my friend these people are coneman i paid for my iphone 5 to unlock paid 96.00 pounds i have been waiting for 9 weeks now they are asking for more money now asking now 129.99 saying that price for unlocking is gone up if i pay diffrence they will unlock with 3 to 4 days why should i pay more when i have already paid for my unlocking i am sure if i even pay more they will not unlock the phone because they just trying to grab more of my money i made one mistake i wont make it again i rather take my refund and say goodbuy to these cone people if you look at all unlocking they have done iphone 4 but not i phone 5 on ee they just cant do it just taking your money and using it free of intrest for months or may be forever
customer service is nil O never answer ou email only when they want more money from keepaway from these people they are thugs and keep you hard earned money in your pocket