OfficialiPhoneUnlock.co.uk - www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk Review

Guest's review of OfficialiPhoneUnlock.co.uk - www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk

OfficialiPhoneUnlock.co.uk - www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk

“I have paid 129.99£ to them on 7th of May 2013. in...”

Written on: 07/07/2013

I have paid 129.99£ to them on 7th of May 2013. in mid june i asked them what has happened to the unlock and they told me the server is closed and we are going to issue a full refund for you. to this date the neither answered my messages or issuing any refund.
They have provided a phone number on the website which do not work and goes on a voice mail which says the voicemail box is full. no one answering you.

Please do not make the mistake I'm done and pay you hard earned money to them.

I even called the HSBC bank fraud department and they told me as it is a international account not a uk based bank account and the way they proceed with the payment, (not Paypal but Sageway which is not secure) they are seems to be fraud.

Please be aware of them.
Two month of making the order and a month from the date they told me they were unable to unblock and will pay a refund. and nothing happened not even a single reply to all my messages and emails to them

even a one star is way more than what they deserve unfortunately there is no option for this.

Kh2825's Comment

Written on: 15/07/2013

i agree my friend these people are coneman i paid for my iphone 5 to unlock paid 96.00 pounds i have been waiting for 9 weeks now they are asking for more money now asking now 129.99 saying that price for unlocking is gone up if i pay diffrence they will unlock with 3 to 4 days why should i pay more when i have already paid for my unlocking i am sure if i even pay more they will not unlock the phone because they just trying to grab more of my money i made one mistake i wont make it again i rather take my refund and say goodbuy to these cone people if you look at all unlocking they have done iphone 4 but not i phone 5 on ee they just cant do it just taking your money and using it free of intrest for months or may be forever
customer service is nil O never answer ou email only when they want more money from keepaway from these people they are thugs and keep you hard earned money in your pocket

Ashkanam's Comment

Written on: 15/07/2013

Thank you for your comment, i hope more and more people read this review and dont pay anything to these cone mans.

so far my story with them is they started threatening me that they will send their legal representative over and i will be liable for charges. its a joke but i would be glad if they try to do so.

they even sent me their address which is ridiculous.

Official iPhone Unlock Ltd Suite 305, Capital Building Victoria Mahe Seychelles.

the word " dodgy" is written all over them.

customer service!! what customer service? as you said they only contact you to demand more money. and the phone number is fake, it goes over to a full voicemail which you cant even leave a voicemail.

:-)