iPhone 4 Locked to tmobile UK

artma's review of OfficialiPhoneUnlock.co.uk - www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk

OfficialiPhoneUnlock.co.uk - www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk

“iPhone 4 Locked to tmobile UK”

Written on: 03/07/2013 by artma (1 review written)

I'm from Trinidad and Tobago, I bought a locked iphone 4 in london about 3 years ago when I went for vacation. Since the phone was locked I had to jailbreak it and unlock it using ultrasnow every single time I updated iOS. Then when iOS 6.1 came out, ultrasnow was giving alot of problems to unlock my device to I had to downgrade back to iOS 5, then I started getting app incompatibility problems, most of the new apps were designed for iOS 6 only. This is when I decided to do an IMEI unlock. Alot of sites offered it, even sellers on ebay was providing this service however I did alot of research before I decided to try officialiphoneunlock.co.uk.

I've read alot of ppl getting scammed from different unlocking sites, officialiphoneunlock seemed to have the best reviews, the most amount of videos of ppl getting their phone unlocked on youtube, and alot of ppl recommended them. So I decided to give them a try. I was skeptical at first because I also a few bad reviews. I paid 20 pounds (which I thought was the actual price but it was just the initial price) to start the process. They asked for credit card validation so I provided it to them, after about 1 week of not receiving any updates from them and the status of the order was stating that tmobile is currently offline, I seriously thought I was scammed or had to wait a really long time like some other people. After about two weeks I received an email saying its back online and my total price was 109 pounds. They subtracted the initial payment of 20 pounds so I had to pay 89 pounds. After validation the status then changed to should be unlocked in 3-4 days. 3 days after I received an email stating that my iPhone 4 has been officially unlocked!!!

I connected to itunes but because my iphone was jailbroken i had to restore and update. After the update and my phone restarted, right away i got signal to my local network (digicel) in Trinidad. Really happy that I was not scammed lol.