Slow, but excellent!

neilcamp's review of OfficialiPhoneUnlock.co.uk - www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk

OfficialiPhoneUnlock.co.uk - www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk

“Slow, but excellent!”

Written on: 01/07/2013 by neilcamp (1 review written)

I couldn't get my (legal - not stolen) iPhone 4 unlocked by Vodafone due to a technical hitch which they couldn't explain. I then registered, and paid, OFFICIAL IPHONE UNLOCK to find out who my iPhone was locked into. Of course the answer was Vodafone, but it took 7 working days, so there obviously was some sort of hitch - they tell you that if there is a hitch which is not their fault, it could take longer than 4 days. At least I then knew that it could be unlocked, so I paid the unlocking fee and 6 working days later it was unlocked. I know that the delays weren't their fault, & I had to use my new SIM in an old phone in the meantime. This was a nuisance, but again, not OFFICIAL IPHONE UNLOCK's fault.

It's only the long delay WITHOUT ANY ADVICE CONFIRMING WHAT WAS HAPPENING, that makes me give the service a 4 and not a 5. There wasn't even any notification on their 'Status' web service. This would have been a great help.

But, well-done OFFICIAL IPHONE UNLOCK. I will certainly recommend your service to any unfortunate person who has a locked iPhone.

Neil Campbell