OfficialiPhoneUnlock.co.uk - www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk Review

coder69's review of OfficialiPhoneUnlock.co.uk - www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk

OfficialiPhoneUnlock.co.uk - www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk

“On december 26 i placed and paid for an unlocking of...”

Written on: 17/01/2013 by coder69 (1 review written)

On december 26 i placed and paid for an unlocking of my Iphone 4 locked to Orange Network Switzerland. Despite they claim to unlock your phone in 72 working hours, till 13 january no news from this guys, i sent a first support request, 24h later i receive a reply telling me that they where waiting an update from the supplier (which means that they are only some resellers), 2 days after i finally receive a message telling me that "Your iPhone is now unlocked!" i was happy and try to activate it, but with no success, even made a factory restore as they suggest when activation fails, but nothing still cannot activate my iphone, so i send them a support ticket, after a day waiting for a answer i finally got a message telling me the following: "The order you placed with ourselves has come back from our supplier as rejected, because you gave the incorrect network. We still had to pay the administration cost of this unlock however, so we are unable to refund you."

They say my phone is locked to Orange Network France, when i never bought the phone in France and always have it work with Orange Network Switzerland, since then i've been sending this guys emails asking for a refund or for the complete unlock but they don't even bother answer...

BIG SCAMM DO NOT USE THIS SERVICES UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOOSE 100€