NO UNLOCK,NO MONEY

petelin's review of OfficialiPhoneUnlock.co.uk - www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk

OfficialiPhoneUnlock.co.uk - www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk

“NO UNLOCK,NO MONEY”

Written on: 09/01/2013 by petelin (1 review written)

I paid 129 pounds 12 dec 2012, for unlock my Iphone 4s locked to SOFTBANK Japan.It sais on website it take 15 working days.After waiting I started sent them emails and chat with them on Facebook, they ignored all my emails and calls, and they deleted all my complains on Facebook.They are really busy to take money from other custumers and delete all bad comments about them.Then they blocked my account in Facebook I cant sent any messages to them.I asked them to refund my money, they not answering, so I gonna complain to Fraud departament in UK.Sorry for my English, its not my first language.

Sciencenet's Response to petelin's Review

Written on: 10/01/2013

That's so true. Same here. :(

Kiranraju's Response to petelin's Review

Written on: 12/01/2013

Hi this is kiranraju I also made the pre order,,,,,,today I was about to purchase full unlock.......unfortunately I got this review...... So please suggest can I proceed or not.......

Petelin's reply to Kiranraju's Comment

Written on: 14/01/2013

I think you should not to buy full unlock.If my phone will be unlock I will tell you,but seems to me its just my dream

Petelin's reply to Kiranraju's Comment

Written on: 22/02/2013

HI , I still didnt get unlock my phone, but I got back my money, I called to my bank and asked them about I been scamed in internet , I provided them all proofs, and that service call charge back, I got all my money back, even prepaid order, IM SO HAPPY
Hope same to you