Refund? Still waiting...

Guest's review of Mr Unlock www.mrunlock.com

Mr Unlock www.mrunlock.com

“Refund? Still waiting...”

Written on: 13/07/2012

Could not unlock my Nokia from 3 - but took the payment quite happily - still waiting for refund (8 June, now 13 July!) - customer 'service' reply to enquiry was a standard 'your account has been refunded - refunds can take 4 - 7 business days) - not even addressed to me, but started with "Hi". Poor, poor, poor - would not recommend to anyone. (Went to 3 in the end for the unlock, and although it cost more, it was done there and then over the phone - he even stayed on the line to check it worked ok). Wish I'd read some of these reviews before parting with my money - I would not have bothered.

Kamacho's Comment

Written on: 16/07/2012

Same problem here. I entered my phone model and imei and they said sure we have your unlock code. But after they charged my CC they the status for my order was refunded but no refund yet. And moneybookers supports them. DO NOT USE MRUNLOCK.COM