Fast & efficient

CathinCardiff's review of Mobile Unlocked - www.mobileunlocked.com (Pre May 2013)

Mobile Unlocked - www.mobileunlocked.com (Pre May 2013)

“Fast and efficient”

Written on: 30/11/2012 by CathinCardiff (1 review written)

Got a code to unlock my Blackberry Curve 8520 in 10 minutes from payment. To me this was nothing short of a miracle seeing as I'd been trying to get my code out of O2 for three weeks, minus one day!!!!! It's only because I'm so naive when it comes to stuff like this that I never realised I could go somewhere else to get this service. I thought I had to wait for O2 to provide me with the code. At best O2 promised the code in seven working days which then dragged on to three weeks!!!!! And I had to endure endless phone calls to their customer services who promised to 'look into it' and then did precisely nothing. Had I known at the start that these services exist I would never have bothered going to O2. It's worth paying the £3.99 for the speed of service. In fact, I got O2 to cough up £10 to go to the open market to get a code as they had messed me about so much. If I ever need this service in the future I will definitely be using Mobile Unlocked.