My experience with GSM Liberty was very positive

Guest's review of GSM Liberty - www.gsmliberty.net

GSM Liberty - www.gsmliberty.net

“My experience with GSM Liberty was very positive”

Written on: 25/10/2013

I decided to write this review because my experience with GSM Liberty (let’s say GL) was very positive, but I almost did not buy from them because of some negative reviews, so I am writing this to be fair to GL.

I ordered an unblocking code from GL for a Samsung Galaxy S4. The reasons for my selection of GL were the reviews were mostly positive on mot sites, their quoted delivery time (18 minutes) and their price.

After 2 hours without receiving the unblocking code, I contacted GL and was told their first search could not locate the code but they could upgrade it to Premium search without additional cost, and it would take up to 1 day; they offered me the choices of getting reimbursed or accepting the upgrade offer. I accepted the latter. My code was sent to me about 4 hours later, and it worked perfectly.

I give GL the benefit of doubt that a dbase search could sometime takes longer than the quoted time and that they did not intentionally mislead me in their quote. Overall, I am very satisfied with GL's service and would recommend it to others.